Sweet and Heat!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar (Try Maple sugar it is sensational, but expensive)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika (smoked paprika is even better)
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (yes cinnamon)
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 Salmon filets (increase ingredients according to number of filets)
1. Combine the ingredients and then coat both sides of salmon with your rub.
2. Grill, broil or bake the salmon. Grilling is always going to taste better and never over cook. 4 minutes on each side is a good rule of thumb to start. Garnish with a wedge of lemon.